We Cannot Risk Delaying A Child’s Swimming Journey
Supports A Pre-Kindergarten Program, Books, Pre-Swim Activities & Drills
Start The Swimming Conversation Today
“There are too many children and families who are in geographic or climate challenged areas, that are not able to start regular swim class with trained swim instructors or coaches. Parents and educators now have a tool to start the swimming conversation and start teaching the foundations of swimming. I’m excited to share “Nami’s” journey and project with everyone.” Coach Cindy
The Klein Swim Academy’s programs incorporate both in and out of the water swim drills, in what is called “DRYLAND DRILLS”. We’ve learned that when children have the opportunity to practice swimming fundamentals out of the water, they have a better grasp on what to do when they are in the water.
We Need Your Help, Donate Today
Giving | Sponsorship | Volunteer
HOW TO HELP GIVING opportunity lists all the ways to give. Your gift will directly support schools with Pre-Kindergarten programs and make available “Sue Nami’s Swimming” book and pre-swim activities and drills.
- Nami’s Premier Sponsor $5,000 + (please indicate amount over $5,000)
- Nami’s Water Awareness Sponsor $2,500 – $4,999 (please indicate amount)
- Nami’s School Sponsor $1,000 – $2,499 (please indicate amount)
- Donate in Memoriam (please indicate amount)
- Nami’s Friend (please indicate amount)
- Giving Back (please indicate amount)
- Additionally, if you would like to sponsor a classroom, please include – name of the school, address and the number of children you are sponsoring as part of your donation.
- i.e. Nami’s Mascot – $5,000 for a Nami Mascot
- Or, within the donation message”, include how you would like to help
Make A Donation Today
Have Questions, Inquire Via Email
If you prefer, reach out to us via email or by phone. Happy to source answers to the questions you might have about the donation process. Or, accept donations on your behalf. Again, we thank you for your support.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone – 941.928.9948